Book Stylist & Award-Winning Groomer, Jackie!
About our dog groomer
Jackie trained and qualified with The International School of Canine Design ‘Absolutely Animals Ltd’, a premier pet care trust accredited grooming training centre that adheres to strict criteria set by the British Dog Groomers’ Association in their Professional Groomers’ Charter – a code of practice designed to guarantee the highest standards of customer care and animal welfare.
- 2019 – present day: Diploma in Canine Communication
- 2016 – City and Guilds Level III: Introductory Dog Grooming 500/7698/X: Distinction
- 2014 – Harper Adams University: FHEQ Level 4 Certificate
- AMTRA Base Companion C-SQP Certificate
- 2011 – English Grooming Competition (2nd Place in ‘Real Life’)
- 2010 – Pet Care Trust City and Guilds Level III – Diploma for Dog Grooming Stylists 7763-03: Distinction
- 2010 – Trained and Graduated from the International School of Canine Design 2010
- 2008 – Institute for Animal Care Education – Primary Certificate in Canine Care – Distinction
“I was lucky enough to have been trained by Colin Taylor, considered one of the world’s best groomers. He is certified both in the UK and USA and has been a multi Groom Team USA member in the nineties and noughties and a member of the Groom Team Scotland team 2007. He has been honoured with International Groomer of the Year title. Colin is a well-known judge and speaker for grooming contests and demonstrations all over the world.”
“I was also trained by Heidi Anderton – owner of Absolutely Animals Ltd – now a team member of Groom Team England. She has achieved the highest qualifications in dog grooming possible in the UK. (BDGA Higher Grooming Diploma, enabling her to join the Guild of Master Groomers and Guild of Master Craftsman). She is also a well-known dog grooming judge. I previously ran my own mobile home dog grooming services until moving to Wales where I spent 7.5 years with Pets at Home in South Wales as Salon Manager.” (Jackie Bowen, Burns Dog Spa Manager, Parc y Bocs)
Tuesday- Saturdays: 9am-5pm.
Bookings please call 01554891653.